8/21/13

Another Day

My Wednesday morning:
  • 7:30 - meeting with Client #1 (great person)
  • 9:30 - meeting with Client #2 (groovy person)
  • 12:00 - lunch with friends (it was a birthday-lunch - so happy BirthDAY my Friend!)
The rest of the day was busy as well....it was a good day, even tho it's not Monday ;) Good day so it's time for a short feedback.
I asked myself 3 questions today, the same questions I like to ask myself every month:

"What would I like to do in/with my life?

What would I like to change?

How can I change it?"
 Every month I like to give myself a short feedback: what happened, what did I do to achieve my goals, what should I change and do I try to be a better person. Short feedback that can help me to stay focused and pay attention to what I want/need/should do in my life.

I try to keep the feedback short & sweet but sometimes I'm upset at myself that I didn't do something better/faster/at all as I planed. Sometimes I'm happy that I accomplished some projects. So it's combination of happy/not-so-happy feedback but still I decided to  keep doing it.

What you do to help yourself to keep track of your plans/dreams/goals?

...it's another day, another idea, another project, another...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy: leave your comment!