9/12/12

Random Thoughts

...I decided that as long as I use this blog for TESTING I can write and share with you whatever I think is worth sharing. So sometimes it might be something regarding social media (simply because I'm social media geek) and sometimes something I discovered and I just want to let you know about that.

For example today I finally found a cheat-sheet regarding sports
via DashBurst

 No worries, I'm not that big soccer fan but still I was surprised to see this sheet. I just had a conversation about that on Facebook (you know Facebook - that place online with over 900 million users?) and I've been told that soccer is basically popular all around the world. Sorry to all my friends from Canada - I didn't know that you like soccer as well ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy: leave your comment!