9/29/12

The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel

Finally I had a chance to watch The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel and it's a sweet movie, very good for a weekend with family.

There were few quotes for the movie I want to share with you and I hope you decide to see that movie as well.

  1.  "But it's also true that the person who risks nothing, does nothing, has
    nothing. All we know about the future is that it will be different. But
    perhaps what we fear is that it will be the same. So we must celebrate the
    changes."
  2.  "If I can't pronounce it, I don't want to eat it."
  3. "I'm gay - although nowadays more in theory than in practice. "
  4.  "Evelyn: Nothing here has worked out quite as I expected.
    Muriel: Most things don't. But sometimes what happens instead is the good
    stuff."
  5.  "everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not all right, it is not yet the end."



...so what's your movie for the weekend?









No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy: leave your comment!